Translate

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pretty Petal Onesie



Supplies:
T-shirt
Felt (I used three colors for an ombre effect)
Scissors
Sewing Machine


Trace 2 inch petals on your felt & cut.


I initially cut 7 petals for each row, but I will explain below that you only need 5 for each row.
So a total of 15 traced & cut.


Arrange your petals on your shirt. The best way that I found, is to start in the middle & work out. You need to make sure your center petal is exactly in the middle. Pin the top row, then move to the second & then the last. You can arrange however you feel looks best, I liked having them right below each other.



Now it's time to attach the petals to the shirt.
I started with the top row & stitched a straight line.
Then lift up the top row & move to the second row, then finish with the third.






No comments:

Post a Comment